The villa is close to the beautiful Taihu Lake in Wuxi to the east and the twelve peaks of Mashan to the west. There is a wonderful artistic conception of “pine trees falling in the empty mountains”. The design combines local humanities and natural landscapes, takes French style and modern techniques as the mainline of thinking, and cleverly uses modern elements and symbols to bring customers an elegant and noble life experience.
The interior design highlights the naturalistic style of French style, and there is no lack of humanity and classic flavor in the nobility. Comfort, elegance, and ease are its inner temperament. It is reminiscent of manors, pianos, and dances, and fully creates a refined French lifestyle.
- The living room on the first floor uses simple and modern techniques to convey the introverted characteristics and styles of French style. The colors of soft decorations, furniture, carpets, and fabrics are mainly tones of white, gold, and dark wood, making the overall atmosphere of the space look more elegant and soft.
- The hollow high-rise building adopts a large crystal chandelier, which echoes the surrounding metal reflective materials, which are simple, modern, and full of fashion. The choice of colors and materials in the space is quite sophisticated, taking into account taste, humanity and comfort, and the aristocratic lifestyle emerges spontaneously.
- The space design uses white as the main color, elegant and fresh, and the furniture is based on warm coffee color. The surface is slightly carved, showing the taste of the royal family and noble, revealing the powerful magnetic field of elegance and nobility.
- The entire space has a broad and bright view, the calm and atmospheric marble floor, and the exquisite and gorgeous art ornaments placed by the fireplace naturally create a noble and elegant French atmosphere.
- The furniture in the master bedroom on the second floor is classical and fresh, the black and white bedding is like a beautiful piano melody, the carefully matched flowers, and green plants, and the finely carved furniture all create a romantic and fresh feeling.