Jewelry jade is divided into natural jewelry jade and artificial gemstone according to its genetic type (that is, whether it is of natural origin or artificial production).
1. Natural Jewelry and Jade
Divided by cause and composition:
1. Natural gems: diamonds, rubies, sapphires, emeralds, etc.;
2. Natural jade: jade, nephrite, Xiu jade, etc.;
3. Organic gems: pearls, corals, amber, etc.; cultured pearls also belong to this category.
2. Artificial gems
It is a material that is wholly or partly produced or manufactured artificially for use as jewelry and decorations.
1. Synthetic gems: synthetic emeralds, synthetic rubies;
2. Artificial gems: artificial yttrium aluminum garnet, artificial strontium titanate, etc.; so far, such minerals have not been found in the Office of Nature;
3. Assembled gemstone: It is a jewelry jade that is artificially assembled by two or more pieces of materials and gives an overall impression;
4. Reconstituted gemstones: Weld or press pieces of natural gemstones and jade by artificial means to form jewelry gemstones with an overall appearance, such as reconstituted amber and reconstituted turquoise.
Three, imitation gems
It is an artificial gem that imitates the color, appearance, and special optical effects of natural jewelry. For example, imitation diamonds, emeralds, etc.