Today, stone decoration is becoming more and more popular, and high-end decoration has higher and higher requirements for stone. Featured stone is emerging due to the trend. Below we will explain in detail the eight reasons why some villas, hotels, and high-end venues choose characteristic stone:
1. The material is quartz stone and semi-precious stone: ordinary decoration stone material is generally marble and granite, while the material of characteristic stone is mostly quartz stone, semi-precious stone, and even gems. Some gems are the main raw materials of the jewelry industry, so their materials are extremely rare. And precious.
2. The color is natural and unique: the color of the characteristic stone is rich and colorful, such as the rich and precious yellow of Anta Jinzhi, and the fresh and natural green bamboo of green bamboo.
3. The lines are majestic and majestic: the rules and irregularities of the lines are so eclectic, such as the yellow robe sweeping the world, and the galaxy blue free and easy.
4. High processing difficulty: The hardness of the characteristic stone is mostly above 7, and some are 8–9 close to the hardness of diamond 10. The cutting difficulty is 3-4 times that of ordinary stone. For example, Jinlinglong is the hardest variety of characteristic stones.
5. Improve taste: Taste is like a person’s personality charm, which naturally affects every strand of air around you from the inside to the outside. Like a butterfly dream
6. Not easy to be imitated: has been imitated and never surpassed. Blue Nebula
7. High gloss: The characteristic stone has high gloss, and the light transmission effect is obvious, such as a cold and clean meteor.
8. Precious and rare: They are all limited editions all over the world. Because of the rare varieties and few mine resources, they are produced in limited quantities each year, such as sea ice blue with the characteristics of lake water and rocks.