The quality standard of cultural stone is being collected and revised in our country. How to judge its quality?
1. The color, whether it is natural, touch it with your hands, and it will not fade. The manufacturer is required to provide the brand of the pigment. The American Culture Stone uses German Bayer Lok pigments, which are said to be the best in the world and promised to be guaranteed for 50 years.
2. Whether the stone grain is clear, natural, and true. American cultural stones are all selected natural stones as mother stones, which are completely copied by technology. Some small domestic factories buy cultural stones from large factories to copy them. There are two reasons why the stone grain is not clear:
A. The mother stone is not a natural stone, nor is it every new product made by a major factory. The mold has been used countless times;
B. Mold technology is one of the core technologies of cultural stone.
3. Whether the stone is twisted or deformed. The distorted and deformed cultural stone looks morbid. The main reason is that the manufacturer’s molds are out of order and deformed.
4. The hardness of the surface. Use nails or metal to scratch the surface of the cultured stone. The more dust is removed, the lower the hardness and the shorter the product life.
5. Weigh the weight, and the weight should not be too heavy.
6. The surface of the product will not be efflorescent after it is installed on the wall. In the early stage, it is mainly to understand what cement is used, which must be low-alkali Portland cement. If sulphoaluminate cement is used, it must be efflorescence. If the surface is coated with anti-alkali material after installation, the cultural stone will be unnatural.