The jade onyx background wall needs to pay special attention to the seamless stone treatment during daily cleaning. Seamless stone treatment is divided into wall treatment and ground treatment. The ground treatment is the most used, paying attention to details to create a perfect project.
The seamless treatment of stone is the most basic work of stone care. This is actually a scientific name, it also has a nickname, many people also call it “cut seam glue”, it is almost the same thing. Although this work is ordinary, there are often many details in the ordinary. As the saying goes: “Details determine success or failure”, but how to find details? We can only rely on our further exploration of the most ordinary work. Next, we will further explore seamless processing to see if there are any new discoveries. What is seamless stone processing? In the overall grinding of stone, mechanical tools are used to clean up the cuts between the stones, and then patching glue is used to fill in the stones to form an overall effect, avoid the pollution of the gaps, and improve the quality of the decoration. This process is called seamless stone. Treatment. Stone seamless treatment is divided into wall treatment and ground treatment, and the most used in-ground treatment.
Why should it be seamlessly processed? The seamless treatment of ground stone is an indispensable step in overall grinding. Seamless treatment can solve the following problems in stone applications:
1. Prevent crack pollution. If the stone is not seamlessly treated, in daily use, the cracks between the plates will become a place for dirt and dirt, and a lot of dust and mud will stay. On the other hand, the water in daily cleaning will also stay in the crevices and interact with various pollutants, causing many subsequent problems such as stone pollution and disease.
2. Functional requirements In daily use, if the stone is not seamlessly treated, it is easy to crack, lacks edges and corners if the stone is rolled and bumped by heavy objects. Through seamless processing, the stone is effectively protected.
3. Decorative requirements. On the one hand, the seamless treatment of stone can make a large area of stone form an overall effect, and also lay a good foundation for subsequent crystallization and polishing. On the other hand, it reduces the pollution caused by the gap of the board. These are of great significance to the improvement of stone decoration quality.
How to deal with it? In our daily work, we generally make stone seamless processing into a seamless effect, but this is only one of the processing methods. Generally speaking, there are three basic methods for seamless stone processing:
1. Integral treatment Adjust the marble glue to be close to the color of the stone, and insert the gap to fill it, forming the effect that the color of the stone body and the gap are basically the same. The visual effect is: there is no obvious difference between the color of the stone and the gap in the close-up view, and it is a complete whole when viewed in the distance.
2. Grid processing For seamless processing, the color of marble glue can also be modulated to be darker or lighter than the color of the stone itself, which visually presents a grid effect. At present, the domestic ground stone seamless treatment method uses the integrated treatment effect. However, in Hong Kong, Europe, and the United States, and other areas where the stone is used, designers often use gridding effects to highlight the style.
3. Beautiful seam treatment You can use a caulking agent or similar materials to fill the gaps between the stones after blending and toning to fill, seal, and prevent stains. It is called “beauty seam treatment”, which is also a kind of seamless stone treatment. However, this treatment method is more suitable for a matte surface and rough surface stone. But on a smooth stone, the overall effect is not very good after grinding treatment. On the other hand, the adhesive force and anti-fouling effect of the caulking agent are not as good as marble glue.
What are the details? It is said that details determine success or failure. But in fact, many of us have done very well. It’s not that we didn’t pay attention to the details, but it always seems to be a little bit short of perfection.
Why? Because-the details just look very subtle, which does not mean that it is not difficult to deal with. Take a mobile phone as an example. For every 1 millimeter reduction in the thickness of a mobile phone and 1 gram reduction in weight, engineers have to spend wisdom, time, and a lot of money as a cost. The difficulty is actually very high.
So specific to the seamless treatment process of ground stone, I want to pay attention to details and create a perfect project. The best way is to strictly implement the standard of seamless stone processing, and do the best in the project according to the standard.
The standard quality of seamless processing comes from the standard. According to engineering experience, the seamless treatment of ground stone should be implemented in accordance with the following three standards.
1. Color and luster Seamless processing, the color of the glue used should be basically the same as the color of the stone (except for special processing).
2. Glossiness After the seamless treatment is completed, after overall grinding, the glossiness of the glued parts should be consistent with the stone. The inspection method is: 3 meters away from the gap and observes the overall effect of the ground. Observing vertically 0.5 meters above the gap, there is basically no obvious difference between the glue and the stone body.
After the stone is seamlessly treated, overall ground, crystallized, and polished, in long-term use, the marble glue must remain unchanged no blackening, no pollution, no degumming, and no shrinkage, fracture, depression, or cross seam at the joints. And other phenomena. Therefore, the seamless processing of stone is necessary to achieve perfect quality. Strict quality standards, high-quality marble glue, correct construction techniques, strict inspections, and most importantly people who love and focus on stone care work are indispensable!