The overall stone background wall has become unstoppable in the subdivision of the home building materials industry. The overall stone background wall can be used for TV background wall, sofa background wall, restaurant background wall, entrance background wall, staircase aisle background wall, etc., and more and more customers with personalized needs Favor.
Because of its excellent appearance and high-grade, the stone has been loved by many users, and palaces decorated with stone can be seen in many star hotels, high-end residential quarters, and property buildings.
Due to the characteristics of the material structure of artificial stone, compared with natural stone, it is not prone to disease. For example, common water spots, rust spots, and white blooms of natural stone will not appear on the artificial stone. However, the advantages and disadvantages of materials are relative, artificial stone also has its own problems, and it also requires certain skills in daily maintenance.
Artificial stone maintenance concept: artificial stone maintenance is to clean, maintain, and protect the artificial stone. The cleaning and maintenance of artificial stone is the cleaning and treatment of contaminated artificial stone and the daily maintenance of artificial stone. Protection refers to applying a protective agent on the artificial stone to protect the artificial stone from external environmental pollution.
1. After the artificial stone is installed, you must wait for the hardness of the adhesive to reach the specified requirements (usually after three days, you can do it according to the specific requirements of the special artificial stone adhesive) before walking on it to avoid uneven or damage to the paving.
2. If other decoration works are needed after the artificial stone project is completed, plywood or carpet must be laid on the surface to prevent the stone from being worn out.
3. At the entrances and exits of artificial stone use places, carpets or dust-removing mats should be laid to avoid abrasion of hard debris such as sand and stone and scratching the stone surface. If the stone is contaminated by easily dyeable substances such as ink, coffee, tea, oil, etc., it should be cleaned in time to avoid affecting the appearance.
4. Avoid using acid-alkaline cleaning agents. Long-term use will cause the artificial stone to lose its luster and affect its appearance. It is recommended to use a special artificial stone cleaner.
5. Do not cover the carpet for a long time. If you need to lay the carpet on the artificial stone surface for a long time, please choose a carpet with good air permeability and keep the room ventilated for a long time.
6. Do not use general floor wax. It is recommended to use a curing agent for artificial stone, which can enhance the gloss, anti-slip, wear-resistance, and prevent static electricity.
7. Regular care and maintenance can make the stone-making lastingly immaculate, gorgeous, and smooth.