The stone decorative hanging board for the exterior wall of the villa is a new type of decoration material.
All components are made of PVC with additives through a series of processes such as mixing, heating, extrusion, and roll forming. The external slab external wall can create various visual effects according to the different slab types.
1. Imitation wood horizontal strip decorative board: commonly known as fish scale board, the fabric and base material are co-extruded and compounded, which can resist ultraviolet rays, acid, and alkali, and corrosion. The surface can have different wood grain mechanism effects, uniform, and realistic texture, and color Elegance is one of the most widely used exterior wall decoration materials popular in North America.
2. Imitation stone hanging board: In fact, it is an injection molded part, the surface layer is an anti-ultraviolet high-grade paint, and the colors are brick red, earth gray, dark green, and other choices. The texture is strong and it has a realistic stone-shaping effect.
3. Imitation shingle decorative board: a kind of imitation shingle decorative board full of nostalgic flavor, injection molded parts, realistic wood grain texture effect, dark gray, teak, and other colors are available.
4. Imitation brick veneer: The surface layer is an injection molded part with an anti-ultraviolet high-grade paint, with a realistic texture and natural brick arrangement. The exterior paint is also resistant to aging and corrosion.
5. Decorative shutters: a popular window façade decoration in North America, assembled from extruded parts. The window sashes are made fine, especially after the co-extrusion process, not only the surface layer has various colors, but also has excellent aging resistance.