The design of the indoor staircase step size must meet the needs of the home and the convenience of walking, and it must also have a more atmospheric visual experience. So what is the appropriate size of the villa stair step? Due to the different sizes and shapes of each villa, the size of the stairs in the villa is also different.
What is the size of the stairs in the villa?
1. When choosing the step size, not only the aesthetics of its appearance must be considered, but safety is the most important. In the size design, avoid large gaps and sharp edges.
2. There are strict and precise requirements on the size of villa stairs:
Under normal circumstances, the size of the stairs is 900mm, and a platform must be set up at 18 steps. The step height is generally 170mm. The vertical distance from the first step to the top step of the villa stair step must be greater than 220mm, and the distance from the highest step to the roof must be greater than 2000mm so that it will not produce a sense of depression, the height of the handrails on both sides of the stairs is 850-900mm, and the best diameter is 550mm.
Villa staircase step size: width
The step width is also very important in the choice of villa staircase step size, and it must be strictly and accurately controlled and planned. The choice of villa staircase step size must also be magnificent and beautiful, and the width of the villa staircase step is naturally wider than the width of the commercial house staircase.
Generally: 1m-1.2m. This width not only looks magnificent in visual effects but also considers the handling of large pieces of furniture. Of course, there are also some personalized alternative designs. The size and width of the villa stairs are different.
Villa staircase step size: spiral staircase
The spiral staircase is a common decoration method for villa stairs:
1. The spiral staircase is usually arranged in a circle around a single column. The platform and steps are fan-shaped. The inner width of the staircase steps is small, forming a steeper slope, and the spiral staircase structure is more complicated.
2. The spiral staircase saves more space in use. The minimum step size of the villa staircase can be opened to 1300*1300mm or 1400*1100mm.
3. However, because the spiral staircase has only one stress point, it has certain defects in structure and load-bearing.
Villa stairs step size: slopeVilla staircase step size is very closely related to staircase design, but the villa staircase step gradient also plays an important role in the choice of villa staircase step size.
Many factors such as walking comfort, climbing efficiency, and space conditions should be considered in the choice of villa staircase step gradient.
The angle between the slope line and the horizontal plane is the stair slope. The villa stair step gradient is generally 20 degrees -45 degrees, and the best villa stair step gradient is about 30 degrees.
Due to the different styles and designs of the stairs, the requirements for the slope of the stairs are also different. If there are elderly or children in the home, it is recommended that the slope of the villa’s stairs is between 14 degrees and 27 degrees.
1. Ink line: translate the ink line downward by 150 in the vertical direction to get the ink line. The distance between the ink line and the ink line in the vertical direction is the height of the step template (150).
Bouncing ladder pattern board line: Bouncing ladder pole template line has the following two methods:
1. Use level;
2. Divide the ink line or ink line into nine equal parts (that is, the number of steps), and then draw the vertical line from each equal point to obtain the template line of each step.
2. Play vertical ink lines: play two vertical ink lines on the inner wall of the stair size beam; the spacing is the width of 9 steps; that is, 300×9=2700 (). Similarly, on the wall at the other end of the stair beam, two vertical ink lines are also flicked (in the sectional view, only the ink lines,) are visible. Before erecting the upper stair template, the ink line, hammer ball, or theodolite should be used to guide the upper wall to the upper wall, so that the stair beam can be controlled up and down in a wide straight line to ensure the same step width.
3. Bouncing the slanted ink line: First, the elevation of the intersection line between the bottom of the stairs and the beam of the stairs should be obtained, and the slope of the stairs and the thickness of the stairs should be used to find this elevation.
1. Then find the thickness of the junction between the ladder slab and the ladder beam;
2. The slope=150/300=0.5, the thickness of the riser 1=80, and the 2 can be simply calculated by the Pythagorean theorem according to the proportion, that is, the flat position of the bottom template of the ladder, and the elevation of the point is (1.48-0.15 －0.089)=1.241, the elevation of the point should be －(0.020+0.089)=－0.109. The connection is the ink line. Mark the calculated elevation on the line drawing for use during construction. According to this, the required elevation of other stairs can be obtained;
Bouncing oblique ink line: Measure up a step height (150) from the intersection of the horizontal line with an elevation of -0.02 and the ink line; get points. Connect the point to the intersection of the horizontal line with an elevation of 1.48 and the ink line, which is the ink line. The ink lines of the upper steps are also popped up.